Lost City
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
character
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 1 usuario en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 1 Invitado

Ninguno

[ Ver toda la lista ]

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 42 durante el Lun Oct 31, 2016 10:56 am
staff
autorumn

¡La navidad ya ha llegado a la ciudad! SITUACIÓN CRONOLÓGICA: Finales de Diciembre TEMPERATURAS MÁXIMAS: 6º TEMPERATURAS MÍNIMAS: -3º
awards
threard
Últimos temas
» Sola en el silencio (libre)
There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. EmptyMar Ene 03, 2012 7:19 pm por Clarisse Rothfuss

» El primero que llegue a 10 besa
There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. EmptyVie Dic 30, 2011 2:23 pm por Juliette D Robinson

» Una cancion; Un personaje
There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. EmptyJue Dic 29, 2011 2:38 pm por Juliette D Robinson

» Una agradable visita| Adam
There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. EmptyJue Dic 29, 2011 12:20 pm por Juliette D Robinson

» Date,Kiss, Fuck, Hug y Pass
There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. EmptyMiér Dic 28, 2011 9:29 pm por Katherine M. Leblanc

» Una noche en la playa. [Adam]
There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. EmptyMar Dic 27, 2011 10:33 am por Adam Anderson

» Secrets | Julliet
There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. EmptyLun Dic 26, 2011 4:17 pm por Juliette D Robinson

» Alchemist's Relationships
There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. EmptyLun Dic 26, 2011 9:49 am por Adam Anderson

» Tic Tac Time Gallery
There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. EmptyLun Dic 26, 2011 12:57 am por Adam Anderson

[colour=white]Afiliates[/colour]

brothers.

There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. X6c2ua
There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. 7255hc
There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. Xbpr5

There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. Harry-Potter-Banner118

élites.
There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. Botonelite40 There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. 2po5ojq Tinypic Photobucket There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. 40x40-1 There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. Scaled.php?server=263&filename=40x40 CzenE4.png The Battle Of Destinies Photobucket There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. 40x4010 There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. 40x40 There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. 29g0wn8 There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. 404010 There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. Az8kzd BS There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. 2wghx1t There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. Abffae132575d5adbdbd6bcddaaeb There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. 11jyc5l There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. Tumblr_lvpdd88DdB1r725zeo1_100 There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. 9t1j87 NGT Winter Is Coming There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. 261nhie There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. 13ymmbk There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. 40X40
Fidelius Costus There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. 40x40
There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. 2iihdo1
estándar.

There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am.

There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. Empty There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am.

Mensaje por Annelie Kamil Sullivan Jue Dic 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Annelie Kamil Sullivan

There she goes, so beautiful, bu she said she don't know who I am. 24d3psj

Vampiros Tradicionales - Otros Vampiros21445 HeteroSexual

Descripción Psicológica
Spoiler:

# Zona Familiar

Familiares Cercanos, Lejanos & Postizos
~Sangre de mi sangre, y quizas a lo mejor no tenemos parentesco~

Kendra Sullivan
Kellan Sullivan

☺ Zona de Amistades